At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities within the commercial space that enable our dealers and partners to grow together. As a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a sales leader to join our team.
This leadership role requires proven strengths in gaining sales’ team ownership of company goals with performance at and above desired quota objectives. This individual will demonstrate and foster the Crestron culture of individual responsibility and accountability; they will take ownership of the revenue targets and forge a plan of action to exceed this goal. He or she will be responsible for cultivating and managing deep relationships with executive level clients and must be a relentless achiever in this fast paced, competitive industry.
• Develop a sales channel strategic plan that defines immediate and long-term strategy for success including retaining existing business, extending our partnership into new business lines and outpacing our competition
• Effectively translate the strategic plan into daily, weekly, monthly and annual routines that ensure goals are achieved, clients are satisfied and the team is highly engaged.
• Responsible for developing a high performance team to drive consistent results and high employee engagement
• Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to sales team that will foster success, career and personal growth and skill set improvement
• Be a thought leader to ensure client confidence and engagement through regular communication that results in improving customer satisfaction and expanding revenues. Take the lead and ownership of the senior most client executives
• Represent Crestron in a consistent and professional manner at all times
• Work closely with internal partners to measurably add value for the sales team and our clients while continually positioning Crestron as a strategic partner
• Support and reinforce the strategic sales principles defined within the sales channel
• Provides strategic direction and tactical insights to improve sales force productivity
• Perform management functions in the area of but not limited to accurate pipeline management, monthly reporting, and team member achievement tracking
• Collaborate with peers to continually evolve sales strategies and best practices
Desired skills and experience include:
• A minimum of 10 years of sales experience with a focus on managing high-level, complex client relationships
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.